- 4 Days / 3 Nights Hotel Room Accommodation at Coron Gateway Hotel
- Full board Meals
- Lunch during Coron Island Day Tour and Island Escapade Day Tour
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Tour Transfers
- All Entrance Fees and Permits
- Services of Tour Guide during the tour
Things we love
- Has the beach got you hungry? Hand-roasted "kasoy" or cashew nuts, are a local delicacy. A must try!
- Watch the sunrise or sunset on top of Mount Tapyas, after climbing 700 plus steps. Behold, the majestic view will be well worth the workout.
- Have a blast posing and taking photos with friends because everywhere you look, this paradise is just picture perfect.
- Experience swimming in a marine paradise where you will find a wide variety of colorful fish, corals, and other marine life amidst crysstal-clear water.
The alluring Coron islands are an idyllic destination located in one of the country’s most pristine natural regions: Palawan. Our affordable 4D/3N package tour provides for a perfect hiatus and a great place to spend some well-deserved R & R to this coveted getaway. Sunbathe, wim or snorkel on white sand beaches, cruise along twin lagoons and small coves, dive to explore buried ship wrecks or study some stunning coral reefs and marine life up close. Coron Island will surely quench your thirst for that invigorating experience. End your long day of island hopping or diving with a dip in the Maniquit Hot Spring and let the natural hot spring soothe those tired muscles. Grab our offer now and plan your vacation without the hassle.
- DAY 1 Fly to Busuanga Airport
Arrive at Busuanga Airport
Transfer to the Hotel
Check-in at the Hotel
Coron Town Tour: Mt. Tapyas Trek, Maniquit Hotspring, Souvenir Shops, Cathedral, Running Tour on town proper
- DAY 2 Breakfast at the Hotel
Coron Island Day Tour Lunch: Kayangan Lake, Siete Picados, Twin Lagoons, Banol Beach, Skeletal Wreck
Back to the Hotel
- DAY 3 Breakfast at the Hotel
Island Escapade Day Tour: Malcapuya Island, Bulog Dos Island & Banana Island
Back to the Hotel
- DAY 4 Breakfast at the Hotel
Check out the Hotel
Transfer to the Airport for flight back to Manila
Things to do
- DIVE. A fleet of Japanese ships was sunk in a daring raid by the US navy during World War II, as a result ten well-preserved underwater shipwrecks lie under the waters of Coron. This wreck diving spot has made it to the list of the top diving spots in the world.
- TREK. Hike up to the top of Mount Tapyas, where you will have a panoramic view of the whole island. Simply breathtaking! Don’t forget to take a picture.
- SNORKEL. Watch the beauty of rich marine life with a kaleidoscope of colors of varied fish, corals and species that live under the water.
- SWIM. Bring out that suntan lotion, towels and swim wear and bathe, paddle and glide through the velvety waters of Coron where fresh water and sea water mix.
- ISLAND HOPPING. Prepare to be mesmerized as you go from one island to another, grasp the beauty of unspoiled nature through the turquoise waters and blindingly white sand beached.
- EAT. Have a succulent feast from the freshest catch of the day, grilled to perfection!